Thank you for your interest in our charity. We’ve spent almost 100 years making life safer on the roads, in the home, at work, and at leisure. As a charity we couldn’t have done it without the help of those who share our mission to save lives. Together we can stop the millions of accidents that are waiting to happen!
Why support RoSPA?
• Kill 14,000 people across the UK every year
• Are the UK’s biggest killer of children and young people
• Are the top cause of early, preventable death for most of our lives
• Seriously injure more than 700,000 people each year in England alone
• Are often violent and always untimely
• Destroy families and diminish communities.
Where will your money go?
Donations will be used to help fund RoSPA’s key campaigns and to support the policy and public advice we offer for free.
Why not join us in our fight to keep families safe? For more information please visit www.rospa.com/fundraising/.
If you have any questions, give us a call on 0121 248 2076 or email email@example.com.
Good luck and thank you again for your support!